In Chase we manage by exception, and we restore exceptions back to acceptable levels.
The Chase Field Services App is hygienically much safer than paper and provides necessary information quickly. To operate effectively you need many parts working together – people, HR, infrastructure, assets, logistics, media, legal, security, hardware, and software.
We validate users, locations, proximity, frequency, movement, sign off, to name a number of cool features. We apply Standard Operating Procedures to data entries; we validate the data and safeguard it. Any type of checklist can be quickly configured and deployed.
Here are examples of OHS compliance checklists that can easily be configured in Chase.
General OHS checklist categories:
- Home office checks
- Home isolation checks
- Quarantine checks
- Wellbeing checks
- Infrastructure checks
- Asset checks
- Office checks
- Work related checks
- Covid checks
- Legislative checks
- Insurance checks
- Care worker and family checks
- Post lockdown checks
Specific published examples: Quarantine checklist
- Logs patient temperature three times a day, track symptoms, ensure sterilization procedures, check ventilation, ensure healthy exercise, check recovery, and the data is immediately sent back to command centre.
Staff travel, symptoms and actions checklist
- Have you travelled to an affected area recently, or been in contact with someone you know or work with who has travelled to affected areas?
- Do you have any of these symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) at the same time?
- Have you been to a doctor? Go to the hospital closest to you dealing with these cases and call ahead to tell them you’re coming.
- Are you using a compliant sanitiser?
- Have you wiped the following with compliant sanitisers:
- Entry door, cooler door, checkout area countertops, and restroom door handles
- Drink stations where customers are apt to touch countertops;
- Phones, keyboards and intercom systems.
Corona Virus COVID-19 Home Office Self Assessment Checklists available
- Inspection Checklist
- Hand Hygiene Checklist (WHO)
- Checklist for Individuals and Families (CDC)
- Risk Assessments
- Hospital Readiness Checklist (CDC)
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees
- Healthcare Providers Preparedness Checklist (CDC)
- Community and Faith-based Organizations Checklist (CDC)
- Cleaning and Personal Hygiene Inspection Checklist
- Home Office Checklist
- Evacuation Checklist